Customer Service Representative
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital are looking for a SUPERSTARS.
We are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to the team.
We are a well established, rapidly growing small animal practice servicing the PointGrey/UBC area.
Our focus is on providing excellent client service, high quality and compassionate patient care. We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who thrive on providing excellent customer service, embrace change and use their smarts to better the everyday work we do to deliver the best experience to our clients.
Strong communication and time management skills with the ability to multitask is a must. We have all the bells and whistles you would normally see in a progressive animal clinic. However, we provide a better working environment.
We are a fully paperless clinic using AviMark system, however we are currently transitioning to EVetPractice.
- Cheerful and positive manner
- Professional attitude
-Can work alone comfortably
- Open mind and willingness to learn
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage stress
-Strong initiative and problem solving skills
-Feature in videos and pictures for education and promotions
- Ability to follow guides and directions
- Must align with our core values and be excited to be a brand ambassador
- Strong multitasking skills and initiative
- The drive and confidence to work with little or no supervision
- Booking appointments
- Gathering medical information and priming records
- Answering phone calls and emails
-Social media management (recording videos, pictures)
- Properly booking appointments, surgeries, and drop-offs
- Keeping the lobby and exam rooms clean, tidy and welcoming
- Assisting various client requests and needs
- Processing/creating invoices
- Sharing knowledge of nutrition, prescription diets, retail items, and general animal well-being
- Data entry and other administrative duties
- Assisting clients with pet insurance
Benefits (upon completion of 3 month probation) include extended health insurance, continuing education and staff events.
Due to the volume of application ONLY the applications that meet the criteria will be promptly contacted.
Extended health care